Re: Squid authentication to upstream ISAserverwithNegotiate/Kerberos

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:37:05 +0100

I did some further investigation and it seems the ISA server reacts
differently for CONNECT and GET. I tried both Basic and Negotiate with the
existing squid way of doing it (not waiting for a 407, but immediatly send a
Proxy Authorization) and in both cases it works fine for HTTP GET and fails
for HTTP CONNECT. Has anybody experienced similar ?

Is anybody working on squid to handle the processing of a 407 from an
upstream proxy ?

Markus