about cf.data.pre and squid compiling

From: Arthur Tumanyan <arthurtumanyan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 07:49:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,everyone.I am working above a new squid based non-comercial engine,called
Shaga.It will be included in Squid,and will write to database some entries
of log file directly from squid for furter analysis.

So,I add the lines below in the end of "cf.data.pre" and "cf_gen_defines" .

cf.data.pre:

NAME: enable_shaga_engine
COMMENT: on|off
IFDEF: USE_SHAGA
TYPE: onoff
DEFAULT: on
LOC: Config.shaga.enable_shaga
DOC_START
DOC_END

cf_den_defines:
define["USE_SHAGA"]="--enable-shaga"

Then I just do ./configure --enable-shaga ;make;make install.After
installation I found in squid.conf the following lines :

# TAG: enable_shaga_engine on|off
# Note: This option is only available if Squid is rebuilt with the
# --enable-shaga option
#

What is wrong?
And where can I find more information about "TYPE" s ?

Thanks in advance!