How to find Http reply message in Squid source code?

From: JXu <forrestxu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:21:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

The project I am working is try to find Http reply message. If a Http
session formed by all these Http reply messages contains virus or something
like that, we need to block all these messages. This is why I try to use
Squid.

I guess the code should be somewhere in httpReadReply, httpAppendBody in
http.c or fwdComplete in forward.c.
Please note an Http session consists of many reply messages, I expect Squid
can hold all these messages. After a Http session is done, the develop can
do something in these message, and decide if we need to block message.

Does Squid support the function?

Thanks you very much

JXu