Re: Getting starting with Squid development

From: Lucas Brasilino <lucas.brasilino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:27:34 -0300

Hi!

Since I'm not proeminent in C++, I'm looking Squid 2 CVS HEAD
code to implement filename extension ACL within it, by patching
src/acl.c file.
AFAIS (as far as I saw) it is just adding an 'squid_acl' ACL_FILEEXT value,
and adding a 'aclMatchFileExt()' function that will be called by
'aclMatchAcl()'. Am I going to the right direction ?

Regards
Lucas Brasilino