Re: what about Armenian error pages?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:23:09 +0200

ons 2007-07-18 klockan 08:39 -0700 skrev Arthur Tumanyan:

> > for example ERR_CONNECT_FAIL doesn't mention the requested server (%I),
> > and several pages don't include the mailto link where the English one
> > do..
> >
> > and similar errors seem to be in other pages as well.

> Well,is there a way to solve this problem?

A second reading, comparing the English to the Armenian pages, by a
person being able to read both languages.. and then fix the mismatches.

I can only do some very simple automated compares, like making sure the
same % codes is used in each page..

Armenian/ERR_ACCESS_DENIED %w mismatch (found , expected 2)
Armenian/ERR_CONNECT_FAIL %I mismatch (found , expected 1)