Re: dnsserver

From: Rafael Martinez Torres <rmartine@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:58:47 +0200

Hi!

I was playing with squid3-ipv6 branch two years ago, and I eventually I got a
IPv6/IPv6 proxy.
I have taken an eye on Amos' work, and I can see a big effort I would never
have achieved . I was not so skilled as him on squid3 (event-driven model,
etc...).

Among others, you replace the gethosbyname by getaddrinfo(), the rigthway..

No I'm back. I'm a bit more stronger with network protocols...

Could I contribute under your managment and supervision?
Is the branch functional -though Beta- IPv4-IPv6 ? I got one, but is somewhat
clumsy based on gethostbyname (plust res_init(..)... So, it works, but is not
the way to follow...

Let me know where I can work... But I'm not either full time or professional.
Heinrik, I'm also interested on ACL lists, when possible.