Capture POST information directly from SQUID

From: cabrera48 <under_school@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:47:19 -0700 (PDT)

Is it possible to capture POST raw information from squid without the need of
a scripting language.

Currently we are using PHP on top of apache to extract POST data and put it
in a file. But we want to see if it is possible to do it either from Apache
or Squid directly skipping the scripting language overhead.