Re: ACL for matching big files

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:49:11 +0200

On mån, 2007-09-24 at 16:24 +0200, Francisco Gimeno wrote:

> It's a patch for a directive supporting inserting a flow into a
> delay_pool based on the file size.
> At the moment it only acts whenever the flow has dispatched that
> amount of bytes (so it burst at the beggining till match the size, and
> then it gets delayed).
>
> The patch could be retrieved from this URL:
> http://www.kikov.org/~kikov/dev/squid/index.html

Patch looks somewhat incomplete. At least src/structs.h is missing some
stuff.. (Config.DelayBodySize not defined).

Another comment is that I'd prefer to get away from the allow/deny
syntax when it doesn't make sense. Just use aclMatchAclList() instead.
See for example the access_log directive.

> Henrik, if you want to put it into 2.HEAD, I think there are a little
> problem by applying it, but I think you will be able to manage easily
> ;).

Yes, current patch applies almost cleanly to 2.HEAD.