ACL for matching big files

From: Francisco Gimeno <kikov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:24:22 +0200

Hello,

I think that I have sent this before, but Henrik asked me to do it as
somebody could be interested.

It's a patch for a directive supporting inserting a flow into a
delay_pool based on the file size.
At the moment it only acts whenever the flow has dispatched that
amount of bytes (so it burst at the beggining till match the size, and
then it gets delayed).

The patch could be retrieved from this URL:
http://www.kikov.org/~kikov/dev/squid/index.html

it's against 2.6.STABLE16, so you won't have problem to patch it.

Henrik, if you want to put it into 2.HEAD, I think there are a little
problem by applying it, but I think you will be able to manage easily
;).

Regards,
Francisco Gimeno