Re: Features Page

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 15:57:05 +1300 (NZDT)

> On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 11:10 +1300, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>
>> The chart is ONLY for features which are available in at least one minor
>> release of squid (not counting snapshots or HEAD). Others should
>> reference
>> a plan/roadmap, like you are creating, of features not yet integrated.
>
> Yes, your cool IPv6 feature table is different and independent from the
> roadmap pages. Automating your table is probably not worth the trouble
> and not possible without programming MoinMoin.
>
> I am not sure where on the wiki your IPv6 table should go. I do not
> think it belongs to the RoadMap because it is not about tracking Squid
> development progress but rather tracking availability of a single
> feature in various releases.
<snip>

Ah, stop that train... :-) the new version has nothing to do with IPv6 now.

It's tracking completed "These are DONE" features in formal release of squid.

The IPv6 version will stay in
devel.squid-cache.org./squid3-ipv6/features.html

IPv6 won't appear in the features.dyn one until at least 3.1pre1.

Amos