Features Page

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 11:13:13 +1300 (NZDT)

Hi All,

  After a few requests for info in squid-users. I'm considering expanding
the features page I made for IPv6 Support slightly to cover all releases
of 2.6 and 3.x.

Is there any preferred location on the website for it to go?
I am currently thinking either content/Versions/features.dyn or
content/features.dyn

The structure of this page would be a pretty annotated grid of
feature/release number, with Y/N/X/- and mouseover comments as needed.

Amos