Features/Optimizations

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 08:21:41 -0600

Henrik,

        Thank you for expanding and updating the features documentation.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Optimizations seems to contain two
features. Also, as far as I know, it is not being worked on in Squid3
yet (i.e., it remains a wish there). Finally, the generic feature name
is likely to cause confusion later. Do you mind if I apply the
corresponding changes?

        In general, I think we should try to stick with the strict "one
feature, one page, one developer contact" approach for the feature list
to remain manageable long-term. Hopefully, these pages will be useful
for those looking for information on the features they need.

Thank you,

Alex.