Point-of-contact for features

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:55:40 -0600

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 01:33 +0000, wiki@squidwiki.kinkie.it wrote:
> - * '''Developer''': ["Henrik Nordström"]
> + * '''Developer''': ["Henrik Nordström"], others welcome

I suspect my "Developer" label may have an _unintended_ assumption that
others are not welcome to work on the feature that already has a
developer. This may cause changes like the one sampled above.

I do believe that each feature on the TODO list (and many on the Wish
List) should have a single person responsible for orchestrating the
required work, but I do not want to imply that others are not welcome.

Eventually, we may be able to extract people names from the feature
tables and remind them of their responsibilities or award them for their
work. Having a formal contact name would help with that automation as
well.

Should we rename the "Developer" field into "Point-of-contact",
"Coordinator", or (horror!) "Manager"? Any better ideas?

Thank you,

Alex.