Request for participation

From: Volkov Alexander <volk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:32:57 +0300

Hello!
I'm Alexander Volkov, the post-graduate student of Petrozadosk State
University.
I investigate web traffic using Squid's access.log and Netflow data from
Cisco's router.
Currently I jointly analyzing access.log and Netflow data. The reason to
participate in the squid-dev mailinglist is to modify the Squid code for
logging all source port for proxy's sub-requests to other proxies
(http-requiests) and origin web-servers (http-requests). So, I would glad to
participate in the squid-dev mailinglist.

I've read some documentation about Squid, but didn't understand a thing. =)
Where a place in the code there Squid saves data to variable "host" from
HierarchyLogEntry class is? And where a place in the code there Squid stores
port number to origin web request.
I want to add some code to access_log.cc for logging that port (see
LFT_SERVER_PORT constant in that file).

Thanks very much!!

Alexander Volkov