Re: caching "dynamic" content

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:20:32 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> What about default refresh_pattern to not cache cgi-bin and/or ? URLs?

I assume you mean to always refresh (validate) cgi-bin and/or ?

Because if you don't want them to be cached then the 'cache' access
list is the place to do that.

yes, I could support default refresh_pattern lines for ? and cgi-bin,
and then remove the default 'cache' rules I suppose.

While we're at it we could probably also get rid of the silly gopher
refresh_pattern line.

Duane W.