Re: VCS for squid3 development?

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:05:30 +0200

Robert Collins wrote:
>> What about the sourceforge developers repository?
>
> Because bzr is natively distributed we don't need to have a dedicated
> developers repository like we have with CVS - anyone using bzr will get
> their own copy of the repository automatically; they can commit there as
> often as they like, rollback, merge etc.

I do not know how practical are in real life all these thinks but looks
at least good idea.

Normally when I am working I am having a number of copies of a branch in
my computer and I am trying different thinks on these copies. Then I am
extracting patches from these copies and merging the changes in the main
 branch-copy from where I am commiting the changes.
Looks that with the new VCS's all this work become easier...