Re: 'include' directive in squid-2.HEAD

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:33:40 +1300

Adrian Chadd wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 08, 2008, Mark Nottingham wrote:
>> +1, and in 2.7 ASAP; I've already implemented this in my own hacky way
>> (external to squid); would be nice to have 'real' includes.
>
> Well, test it out, make sure broken things like ACL lines give the right
> source file and line number, and let me know if it works out.
>
> 2.7 is meant to be a stable release, and although I'm hesitant to suggest
> including this in 2.7 I think its a good idea and, if it does the right
> thing, will only benefit users.

I looked at this for 3.1, but the config parser there confused me with
its multiple meanings of 'file'.
I'd definately like to see how you are doing it in 2 for a side-port.

FWIW; I believe we should with 3.1 and 2.7 be shipping the cfgman pages
as the docs instead of squid.conf.default.
Thats just a re-ordering of the release script to build them into
docs/cfgman before bundling.

Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17 or 3.0STABLE1.