Re: 'include' directive in squid-2.HEAD

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:50:02 +0900

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> +1, and in 2.7 ASAP; I've already implemented this in my own hacky way
> (external to squid); would be nice to have 'real' includes.

Well, test it out, make sure broken things like ACL lines give the right
source file and line number, and let me know if it works out.

2.7 is meant to be a stable release, and although I'm hesitant to suggest
including this in 2.7 I think its a good idea and, if it does the right
thing, will only benefit users.

Adrian