Hi

From: marc impini <m.impini@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:54:24 +0100

Hi all,

as it was suggested on #squiddev, i'm writting this little
introduction to myself:

It's been a year now that i'm working for an IT "security" editor who
develop a content filter software which mainly relies on Squid.
I'm in charge of configuration, deployment, support and packaging for
various architectures types, and am used to set up stuffs like ntlm
auth (using samba/winbind), wccp and iptables, transparent proxying
and so on. (with the content filtering process communicating with
squid using the url_rewrite_program, as expected).

After being reading technical docs and mailing list archive for a few
mounths, i'd now like to participate actively in squid's evolution and
enhancements.

I don't have any programming experience in open source softwares
development at now, but am used to develop some security oriented
programs, mainly using C and asm x86 (both windows and linux
implementations).

Actually i'm particullary interested in https proxying (ssl_bump squid
3 feature) as it's related to my employment (need to filter ciphered
content, both in regular and transparent mode), but i would be pleased
to work on anything more useful for everyone.

All good wishes,

Marc