Re: Hi

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 23:07:34 +0100

sön 2008-02-24 klockan 22:54 +0100 skrev marc impini:
> as it was suggested on #squiddev, i'm writting this little
> introduction to myself:

Welcome.

> Actually i'm particullary interested in https proxying (ssl_bump squid
> 3 feature) as it's related to my employment (need to filter ciphered
> content, both in regular and transparent mode), but i would be pleased
> to work on anything more useful for everyone.

There is many things you can dive into.

First step is obviously to get a Squid-3 HEAD up and running with
ssl_bump enabled, to work out how well it solves your problem and what
more need to be done.

On IRC you also talked about HTTP/1.1. These two combined is a very good
in-depth introduction to Squid.

Parts of HTTP/1.1 is probably easier to start with. Only problem is that
we haven't even identified those parts yet..