Re: Bundlebuggy accounts

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:10:23 +0100

On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 07:59 -0600, Alex Rousskov wrote:

> Please also add wiki instructions on how such accounts should be added.

It's pretty easy, but should probably wait until Bundlebuggy is properly
installed. Currently in roberts home..

And if I get time I hope to look into making a registration procedure
(it's not hard, but Python is not my first choice of language..).
Procedures requiring prompt manual action tends to not work out to well
for us.. (even things such as moderation queues often takes a week
before processed)