async-call progress

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:18:14 +0200

Hi,

1) I convert most of the tunnel.cc to new asyncCalls/CommCalls
interface. It looks that works very well (setting the assert_burst_max I
am able to completely bypass the bug #2253).
If there is not any objection I will commit the related patch to
async-calls branch

2) Some days before I convert the method
ClientHttpRequest::sslBumpEstablish to be a CommCall. But this
convertions is not working :-(.
I am getting a strange squid crash here. From what I can understand
somewhere in the AsyncJob::callEnd() method used the AsyncJob::doneAll
and not the ClientHttpRequest::doneAll method (these methods are virtual
and AsyncJob is a base class for ClientHttpRequest).
I do not know why, I am looking in it about 2 days and I am not able to
understand what happens here. I can always remove this patch, but looked
a trivial conversion to CommCalls....
Is there any hint?

Regards,
    Cristos