Re: adaptation sections

From: Kinkie <gkinkie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:28:44 +0100

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 5:14 AM, Alex Rousskov
<rousskov@measurement-factory.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Should I use the same debugging sections for ICAP, eCAP, and the
> code they share? Or should we have three distinct debugging sections for
> those three areas?

IMO the most intuitive approach would be to have one section for ICAP,
one for eCAP and the shared code should log at the highest level among
those of ICAP and eCAP (this would require extending the logging code
somehow tho, for instance adding a third "behind the scenes" section).

--
 /kinkie