Re: TPROXY support in Squid 3

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:28:33 +0800

Take 2: includes initial modularisation (untested; I'll test it at home
this weekend when I get my tproxy box back online) and configure magic
(with placeholders for tproxy4/freebsd.)

http://www.creative.net.au/diffs/20080408-tproxy-fix-2.diff

TODO:

* pull out the capabilities stuff, removing the last #ifdef LINUX_TPROXY
  from the source
* look at modifying comm_open*() to take a setup flag, and pass this in
  where required
* make sure upstream/peer-forwarded requests aren't thrown to the tproxy
  code.
* Once thats committed and working, go through and rename everything to be
  slightly more sensible.

Adrian