Re: TPROXY support in Squid 3

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 00:19:22 +0800

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008, Adrian Chadd wrote:

Take 3:

http://www.creative.net.au/diffs/20080408-tproxy-fix-2.diff

* restored the global flag which indicates "tproxy"ness; renamed to
  enable_spoof_srv
* moved the tproxy "bind" stuff into comm.c, with a flag to comm_openex()
* changed forward.c to try a tproxy comm_openex() if requested, falling back
  to a non-tproxy comm_openex() if that fails.

TODO:

* actually call the ipt_*Capabilities() hooks; I'll go add that in now.

This stuff has almost no testing! Its more for feedback; I'll try to fire
up the tproxy+wccp testbench this weekend to do some actual tproxy2 and
tproxy4 testing before I look at committing it.

Adrian