Feature Comparison Map

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:12:09 +1200

You may recall I built a Feature comparison map a while back after some
users requests for one.

As a follow up from those discussions, I have finally created the wiki
page for it:
   http://wiki.squid-cache.org/FeatureComparison

Though in the meantime I seem to have lost my local copy of the original
(quite long) list of features we worked out. Since its in the wiki,
please add the feature you know of. Just note the style of breaking the
long list in to sub-sections on type of feature and white-spacing so its
easier to edit.

When its looking comprehensive I'd like to link it to the RoadMaps.