Intro

From: Michael Conlen <meconlen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:48:22 -0400

Hey, I'm the systems manager and developer for a business with a
significant internet presence which uses squid to cache static content
to reduce load from the apache cluster to the NFS server. I'm
interested in modifying squid to to pass the referer header value to a
redirector so that I can rewrite URLs to protect image files from
being hot linked. I'll ask specific questions in a separate email
unless someone happens to beat me over the head with something I've
just completely missed googling for information.

--
Michael Conlen