Wiki engine upgraded

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:16:12 +0200

Hi all,
   I'd like to inform everyone that the engine running the Squid Wiki
has been upgraded to the latest version; the move was necessary as the
older version was obsolete and buggy.
The new version changes the wiki syntax somehow; current contents have
been migrated, but I ask everyone to help check for problems.

For wiki contributors, here's a very brief summary of the syntax changes:
- links syntax has changed. The simplest link form (CamelCase) has
remained, but the new syntax for "complex" links is
[[PageTitle|label]] (double squares rather than single). See
HelpOnLinking.
- macros have changed. they're now <<MacroName>> and
<<MacroName(param,param...)>> instead of [[MacroName]]. See
HelpOnMacros.

New features:
- page editor now supports drafts
- more search options: by language (eg. language:de), by category (eg
category:Homepage)
For a full list, see http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/1.6/raw-file/1.6.3/docs/CHANGES

What's next:
- the new engine supports page discussions in a much cleaner way, and
I'll implement them in the next few days or weeks at most (Squid bug
2273)

Happy developing!

--
 /kinkie