Introducing

From: Anton <anton.vazir_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:20:52 +0500

Hello!

Introducing myself as requested in the guidelines, before
sending subscription request.

I'm using the trunk version of SQUID for the main purpose
that I need TPROXY on my network, and supported is the only
trunk (development) version. Also I'm always willing to be
in the cource of the current development process of the
software I'm intensivelly use. As an experienced unix admin
and programmer, I might be
having usefull input into the -dev process.

Regards,
Anton.