Re: Adding SCTP support

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 01:05:46 +0200

On lör, 2008-05-31 at 12:36 -0700, Pranav Desai wrote:

> But I feel that I am missing something here. So, I would really
> appreciate any suggestions or comments you may have.

To me it souns like you are very much on track. An option to http_port
specifying the protocol to listen on is the right approach for how to
accept SCTP requests. But it's not clear to me how you have layered HTTP
over SCTP. Are you layering a single HTTP transport per SCTP
association, or multiple HTTP transports over different SCTP streams
within a single association?