Re: Bug #1893; why's it incomplete?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_creative.net.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:29:20 +0800

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Two brain cells fired and I think I now have the design for how Vary
> should work. Somewhat different from today, and still one corner case to
> figure out how to deal with (how to efficiently handle when Vary differs
> among the variants)

[snip]

Ok, so where would you draw the line between client/server side stuff and
storage stuff?

Is it enough to be able to store multiple variants of the same object on
some arbitrary keyset; and then place the Vary logic elsewhere?

Or would you want a lot of this logic to be in the store itself?

Adrian