Re: RFC: delayed Logdaemon port merge

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:21:45 +0800

2008/6/25 Guido Serassio <guido.serassio_at_acmeconsulting.it>:

> Please also add the Windows support to the list, still totally broken and
> still without any usable VCS on Windows .....

There isn't a bzr implementation for Windows? Its just python, isn't it?

I'd like to see Squid-2 turned into a more sensible VCS but since it
still builds on Windows (or -should- build at least) I'd really prefer
there to be a VCS which works there. There are a variety of SVN
clients to choose from for Windows, standalone and integrated into
IDEs..

(I was hoping to make Squid-2 Windows development easier with my
current work, not harder..)

Adrian