Merging current Cacheboy changes into Squid-2.HEAD ?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:12:49 +0800

Hi everyone,

Now that I've finished my first round of restructuring and have begun
moving onto round two, I'd like to see how interested the users and
developers are in me merging what I've done thus far back into
Squid-2.HEAD in preparation for a Squid-2.8 release in a few months.

The bulk of it is simply restructuring. No major differences have
really begun to show up yet. They'll show up after round two of
restructuring and after another cacheboy (and hopefully Squid-2)
release cycle.

I guess the big question here is "do users/developers want to see
Squid-2 development pick up in the direction Adrian thinks it should
go in."

Comments please!

Adrian