Re: Merging current Cacheboy changes into Squid-2.HEAD ?

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:20:45 +1000

+1. I think keeping the name 'squid' is OK as long as people get/stay
in the habit of using the version number as part of the name.

WRT these specific changes -- my only concern is that if there aren't
any user-visible enhancements to entice people to try it out, 2.8
won't get adoption and therefore won't get testing. Just doing
restructuring only offers adopters risk with no reward.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com