Re: [MERGE] rename List.h to CbDataList.h

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:12:23 +0200

On tis, 2008-07-08 at 10:52 +0200, Kinkie wrote:
> Hi all,
> include/List.h is in my very humble opinion misleadingly named, as it's
> tied to CBDATA semantics and isn't really suited to be used as a generic
> container class.

Hmm.. from a quick inspection of List.h I do not get why this is using
CBDATA in the first place..

Do any of the users expect CBDATA semantics on the list? The class
itself certainly isn't using CBDATA for anything more than just ease of
creating a allocation pool... and I don't see why one would expect
CBDATA semantics from a List.