error translations

From: Amos Jeffries <amos_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 01:20:23 +1200

I'm looking at improving the error pages HTML and translations.
The easiest quickest approach to be using pootle and .PO translations as
a dictionary system.

As far as I can tell so far, this has the benefit of being usable
without any coding changes in squid as it can dynamically generate all
the translated error pages directly from the English base pages + a
dictionary.

This also gives us the benefit of publishing the .po templates for
community translation via places like launchpad.

Comments?

Amos