Re: error translations

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:59:46 +0800

Will that give you a way to create custom themed pages?

The reason I migrated a directory of error pages in Cacheboy (English
-> NewEnglish) to use CSS is it makes that particular task so much
easier in the long run. Once you've laid out a sensible CSS model for
the pages then people can glue in inline CSS (until Squid turns into a
webserver.. :) and create highly customised error pages.

Adrian