Re: Observing packets in Squid

From: Michael Kaplan <michael.a.kaplan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:51:55 -0400

I'm examining POST messages, primarily the mutlipart/formdata section. I
am looking at the hp->buf within processHttpRequest function in
client_side.cc, but it did not appear that this structure contained the
whole post messages - only the beginning of the http header, and not
some of the additional headers that appeared lower in the message. I am
trying to find a way to get more the header information. Potentially I
may not want Squid to forward the POST on to the destination.

Mike