Re: intercepting streams

From: Michael Kaplan <michael.a.kaplan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:27:09 -0400

Yes sort of like a proxy error page, but specific to my application
needs. This is a custom solution, so I need not worry about any history
of complaints. I'm looking for something specific in the header, if it
exists, I would send a custom reply HTML message to the user. I was
examining the function parseHttpRequestAbort as this is similar to what
I want to do, but with my own custom message.

Mike