wordlist-refactor branch complete

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:24:38 +0200

Hi all.
   The wordlist-refactor branch is from my point of view feature-complete.
It can be found in Launchpad, at
https://code.launchpad.net/~kinkie/squid/wordlist-refactor.
I'm not posting a bundle to propose merging into trunk at this time,
because despite the patch being quite self-contained, some core
developers have expressed concerns about it potentially introducing
subtle bugs, and suggested it to be merged after branching 3.1.

Here's the branch summary:
Purpose of this branch is to migrate wordlist from a C-style interface
with some c++ coating into a proper c++ object. It does not aim to
increase the performance of the implementation, but to have cleaner
semantics for the callers.
This branch is an interim step on the way to a proper
template-library-based class. Collateral advantages include unit
tests, doxygen documentation and naming convention compliance.

I appreciate anyone taking a peek at it and posting any comments.

--
 /kinkie