Re: astyle

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:17:32 +0300

Amos Jeffries wrote:

> Finally got around to running it myself on just src/*.*
>
> For me md5checker detects bungled files. I haven't looked further than
> those files to see if other directories are bunged as well.
>
> md5checker.sh assures us the printable byte order is identical, yes?

This script just removes all spaces,tabs and newlines from the files
(converted and original) and computes its md5. It fails if a comment has
moved to an other position.
eg the code:
int i;/*Test comment*/

converted to:
/*Test comment*/
int i;

> access_log.cc - converts the prepared array of log format tokens
> removing the \n placed to make the list human readable.
>
> This is a big issue. The array entries which are properly documented
> show up worst.
yep true, if you are using astyle 1.21. I test it with astyle 1.22 too
and looks OK know :-)