2.7.STABLE5, any pending patches?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:24:54 +0200

2.7.STABLE5 is being planned for release, and if you know any relevant
patches or important bugs in bugzilla or otherwise please speak up now.

What's collected so far can be seen in the changesets. Not much, but one
rather critical one.. (2464)

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.7/changesets/

There is one patch in the queue which I have not merged yet as I am not
sure it's complete: the negotiate auth buffer size patch. From what I
can tell the HEAD committed change is incomplete missing the needed
modification to the helper. Markus?