Re: 2.7.STABLE5, any pending patches?

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:39:23 +1000

#2468.

Also, I'm still chasing a bug that's been affecting for much of the
2.7 series; it shows as very deeply nested contexts in cache.log,
coupled with a blow-out in the size of the AIO queue. It's better but
still present in STABLE4, and 2464 makes it better (hence my comment
there), but doesn't completely get rid of it.

I'm going to try to get a stack trace next week. I haven't put it into
bugzilla yet because it kept on looking like other bugs would fix it,
but it's still there.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com