Re: Request for new round of SBuf review

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 21:26:38 +0100

Hi all,
 Not much new code yet, but as a result of our discussion there's a
small adjustmdent in strategy, which in the short term has two parts:
the code I posted is valid and I still wish it to be reviewed. SBuf 's
purpose changes as it'll aim at catering the need to handle blobs
I've set off writing StringNg which uses a Sbuf as storage and
reexports most of its interface, trying to keep track of encodings
etc.
In practical terms , Sbuf:.cmpNoCase moves to String. As soon as it's
ready and while SBuf's review is pending, I'll follow Adrian's suggestion and
try to prototype a parser using the unit tests infrastructure.

Written while walking in the cold @6am , please excuse monstrousities
(including not addressing to the dev ml, reposting the reply with a
few spelling adjustments)

   Kinkie

--
    /kinkie