Migrating debug code from src/ to src/debug/

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:27:38 -0500

I've begun fiddling with migrating the bulk of the debug code out of
src/ and into src/debug/; as per the source reorganisation wiki page.

The first step is to just relocate the syslog facility code out, which
I've done.

The next step is to break out the debug code which handles the actual
debugging into src/debug/.

The changes can be viewed at
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~adrian-squid-cache/squid/adrian_src_reorganise/
.

I'll post again when I've finished the debug code shuffle so I can
figure out the "right way" to submit the change request.

Adrian