Re: Migrating debug code from src/ to src/debug/

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 15:25:21 -0500

2008/12/18 Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>:
> I've begun fiddling with migrating the bulk of the debug code out of
> src/ and into src/debug/; as per the source reorganisation wiki page.

The next step is migrating some other stuff out and doing some API
hiding hijinx of the debugging logfile code - a bunch of code directly
frobs the debug log fd/filehandle for various nefarious purposes. Grr.

The other next thing is to sort out where to put the SquidTime stuff,
which is used by the debug code. I'll create "src/core" for now in my
branch to put this random stuff; I'll worry about the final
destination for it all later.

I couldn't tease apart ctx and debug all that much in cacheboy (and I
couldn't figure out how it should or may be done as an exercise
either) so I'll just lump them together.

Adrian