Re: Migrating debug code from src/ to src/debug/

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:27:24 -0500

Would someone perhaps enlighten me why Squid-3 is trying to install
src/SquidTime.h as part of some build rule, and why moving it out of
the way (into src/core/) has resulted in "make install" completely
failing?

I'm having some real trouble understanding all of the gunk thats in
the Squid-3 src/Makefile.am and its starting to give me a headache.

Thanks,

Adrian