Re: Migrating debug code from src/ to src/debug/

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 16:37:45 -0500

Ok, besides the lacking build dependency on src/core and src/debug, I
think the first round of changes are finished. That is, the ctx/debug
routines and all that they depend on have been shuffled out of src/
and into src/core / src/debug as appropriate.

I've pushed the changes to the launchpad URL mentioned previously.

I'd like some feedback and some assistance figuring out how/where to
convince src/Makefile.am that the two above directories are build
prereqs for almost everything. There are a -lot- of build targets in
that Makefile under Squid-3 and I'm not sure that I want to add to the
mess in a naive way.

Thanks,

Adrian