Re: Introduction and new eCAP GZIP adapter

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:22:50 +0100

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Constantin Rack
<constantin.rack_at_vigos.com> wrote:
> Dear squid-dev members,
>
> my name is Constantin Rack and I would like to introduce myself as a new
> developer.
> I have over 10 years experience in C/C++ coding with strong focus to HTTP
> related software.
>
> As a "welcome gift", I have released a new open-source eCAP adapter for HTTP
> compression:
> http://www.vigos.com/products/eCAP/
>
> I would like to maintain and further develop this adapter, hoping that it
> will be included in the official SQUID distribution some day.
> Please feel free to send me your suggestions and bug reports concerning the
> adapter.

Hi Constantin,
  you may want to register your module with the newly-created "Third
Party Modules Registry" (for lack of a better name), until the time of
the official inclusion comes.
You can find it at http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ThirdPartyModules

Thanks, welcome, and good work!

--