Introduction and new eCAP GZIP adapter

From: Constantin Rack <constantin.rack_at_vigos.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:12:50 +0100

Dear squid-dev members,

my name is Constantin Rack and I would like to introduce myself as a
new developer.
I have over 10 years experience in C/C++ coding with strong focus to
HTTP related software.

As a "welcome gift", I have released a new open-source eCAP adapter
for HTTP compression:
http://www.vigos.com/products/eCAP/

I would like to maintain and further develop this adapter, hoping that
it will be included in the official SQUID distribution some day.
Please feel free to send me your suggestions and bug reports
concerning the adapter.

A happy 2009 everyone!

Best Regards,
Constantin Rack